Product Data Sheet - SRCSM Safety Coating
|Download PDF Version|
1. PRODUCT NAME
SRCSM Safety Coating
Silicone Safety Yellow Walkway Roof Coating
NATIONAL COATINGS CORPORATION
1201 Calle Suerte Camarillo, CA 93012
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SRC SAFETY COATING is a one- component, moisture curing silicone rubber coating system designed to enhance the impact resistance of the roof surface and also provide a non- skid walking surface when used with SRC SAFETY GRANULES.
4. TECHNICAL DATA
See table below.
• May be applied by brush, or roller.
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, grease, oil, or other contaminants that would interfere with proper adhesion.
• Apply at temperatures above 50oF.
• Apply only when weather conditions will permit drying before rain, dew or freezing temperatures.
• Cool temperatures and high humidity retard cure.
• For application details see specific Guide Specifications.
Recommended shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture when stored in unopen containers and between 40°F-80°F. Refer to product packaging.
7. AVAILABILITY AND COST
SRC Safety Coating may be purchased directly from National Coatings Corporation. For information call
Various warranties are available for specific Systems installed by approved applicators.
Various warranties are available for specific SYSTEMS installed by approved applicators.
10. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Additional information, product brochures, and guide specifications are available. Roof energy evaluations, life cycle cost analyses, and other roof management services are also available from a National Coatings Technical Consultant.
11. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from National Coatings Corporation.
SRC Safety Coating
SRC Safety Coating is for industrial/commercial applications only. These suggestions and data are based on information we believe to be reliable. They are offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use are beyond our control.