Product Data Sheet - SRCSM 750 Silicone Roof Coating Roller Grade
|Download PDF Version|
1. PRODUCT NAME
SRCSM 750 Roller Grade
Silicone Roof Coating High Solids High Build
NATIONAL COATINGS CORPORATION
1201 Calle Suerte Camarillo, CA 93012
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SRC 750 Solvent-Free Silicone Roof Coating is a one-component, moisture curing silicone rubber roof coating system designed for use on existing smooth surface BUR, granulated cap sheet, well-adhered acrylic coating, concrete, metal, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam and various single-ply membrane roofing.
The system provides long-term protection because it resists weathering, aging, oxidation, wind-driven sand, rain and snow, the effects of ozone, ultraviolet radiation and the temperature extremes typically found on roofs. With its high solids content and absence of hydrocarbon solvents, SRC 750 can be applied in excess of 70 mils in a single coat without blistering, while maintaining maximum adhesion.
– Prod ID 0626-0034 (white)
As an Energy Star® Partner - Product in white and sand, meets the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Certified parameters can be found here: http://info.nsf.org/Certified/Protocols/Listings.asp?Company=C0345895&Standard=P151
4. TECHNICAL DATA
See table below.
- Surfaces to be coated with SRC 750 must be properly prepared.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free of loose particles.
- Mix well before using. For drums: use a ¾ hp air-powered mixer with a 6" blade and shaft that will create a good vortex. For pails: use at least a 3" blade or a suitable hand mix paddle. Mixed materials should be used immediately to avoid curing in the container with small amounts of atmospheric moisture.
- The coating should be applied by medium nap roller.
- For small touch-up work, a brush may be used.
- For application details see specific Guide Specifications.
SRC 750 has a recommended shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers and between 40°f and 80°f. Refer to product packaging.
7. AVAILABILITY AND COST
SRC 750 may be purchased directly from National Coatings Corporation. For information call
Various warranties are available for specific Systems installed by approved applicators.
Periodic maintenance ensures extended performance and reduces life cycle costs.
10. TECHNICAL SERVICES
Additional information, product brochures, and guide specifications are available. Roof energy evaluations, life cycle cost analyses, and other roof management services are also available from a National Coatings Technical Consultant.
11. FILING SERVICES
Additional product information is available from National Coatings Corporation.
SRC 750 is for industrial/commercial applications only. These suggestions and data are based on information we believe to be reliable. They are offered in good faith, but without guarantee, as conditions and methods of use are beyond our control.