It is a very common desire for facility managers and building owners to install a roof coating system with a good warranty. Warranties can be confusing and unclear so it is important to know what type of warranty your roof coating system is coming with and to speak with the roofing manufacturer and/or contractor providing the warranty for full details.
National Coatings offers both Product Guarantees and Full System Warranties to cover and protect your roof coating system for 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. These warranties are good for our AcryShield SPF Roofing Systems, our AcryPly All Acrylic Roofing Systems over TPO, PVC, EPDM, Granulated BUR, Smooth BUR, and Concrete, our AcryPly Emulsion/Acrylic Roofing Systems and our AcryShield Restoration Systems over Metal.
National Coatings is committed to the following:
- We encourage use of our roof coatings in restoration, re-roofing and new construction applications where we can confidently provide 5 to 20 years of additional leak-free performance.
- We seek to install sustainable roofing systems that perform well beyond original warranty periods and that can be renewed by utilizing appropriate reinforcement and recoat approaches. National Coatings recognize that roof life extension yields financial returns far above energy savings.
- We subscribe to a systems approach centered on essential components of successful weatherproofing. These components, if implemented properly, drastically reduce the chances of any warranty claim. The essential components include:
- Comprehensive Roof Evaluations & Analysis
- Customized Installation Specifications
- Proven, High Performance Materials
- Approved Applicators
- In-Progress & Post-Job Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance
- Warranty Coverage
For extensive details regarding our warranty, we have all the information you need posted online – check out our Warranty Page. If you would like to become an approved applicator for National Coatings, fill out our Approved Applicator Application.
Want more information on a Roof Coating System read our blogs: