There is no easier way to waterproof your commercial roof than spray applying a monolithic membrane on top of your existing, failing roof.
AcryShield roof coating systems are installed in a few simple steps: a layer of AcryShield base coat with polyester reinforcing fabric embedded into the base coat if necessary, and lastly a layer of AcryShield top coat. These systems are applied over a wide range of roofing membranes to give your existing roof superior waterproofing, industry leading UV protection, dirt pick-up resistance, tenacious adhesion and resistance to ponded water.
A few reasons the AcryShield coatings provide ease of application:
- Applying an AcryShield roof coating systems over your existing roof eliminates a costly and timely roof tear-off.
- These systems are spray applied, removing any need for patching and sealing areas around HVAC equipment, pipes, skylights, etc… These systems are sprayed around those hard to reach and hard to seal areas to create a seamless system for excellent waterproofing.
- No business closure during installation. Throughout installation, there are minimal noise disruptions because there is no drilling, nailing or seam welding during application. The roof coatings used in these systems contain low or even ZERO VOC’s, with no harmful or strong odors, allowing you to keep your business open.
- The AcryShield A502 basecoat eliminates the need for traditional primers or etching rinses to be applied and captured before the base coat can be applied on top of EPDM, Hypalon or TPO. This allows contractors to eliminate installation stages and building owners to save money.
- Installation time is fast with minimal steps and can even be quicker when using the AcryShield Quick-Set base and top coats. These Quick-Set products are formulated to set rapidly in order to resist early wash-off associated with heavy dew and light rain.
Learn more about roof coatings - download Considering Coatings? A Free Guide to Roof Coatings.