Looking for Fast Setting Roof Coatings?
We have Base and Top Coats That Allow
You to Resist Early Wash-Off Associated
with Light Rain and Heavy Dew
AcryShield® Quick Set roof coatings are exclusively designed to prevent early wash-off related to light rain and heavy dew weather conditions. The full line of AcryShield Quick Set base coat and top coat products can be applied on nearly all roofing substrates. These watertight coatings not only allow for quick installation but also deliver a non-intrusive application process, a renewable system that can be maintained periodically to avoid a costly and timely roof tear-off, they are cost effective and provide reduced roof maintenance throughout the systems lifespan.
AcryShield Quick Set products offer contractors peace-of-mind when conditions like heavy dew and light rain are forecast soon after initial application has begun. If necessary, any of the AcryShield standard coatings can be exchanged with these Quick Set coatings after a job has begun to ensure a speedy set-up and proper application.
The Quick Set base and top coats can be used in our AcryShield Roof Management (ARM) Systems for roof maintenance, our AcryPly Roofing Systems for roof restoration, our AcryShield Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Systems for restoration/new construction and on our AcryPly-D Deck Up Systems for new construction/tear-offs.
- BASE COATS
- AcryShield A602 is a quick-set base coat with low VOC's. This high performance base coat has the technology to coat directly over hard to coat substrates such as Hypalon, TPO, and EPDM. A602 eliminates the need for costly TPO and PVC membrane replacement, and pre-treating EPDM with a caustic solution before the coating is applied.
- AcryShield A603 is a quick-set base coat with low VOC's. It is a water borne coating for surfaces such as Concrete, BUR, Mod Bit, and Asphalt Emulsion. A603 has superior protection against ponded water.
- TOP COATS
- AcryShield A600 is a premium elastomeric quick-set top coat that has optimum adhesion over SPF, Metal and Concrete and is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required. A600 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability. It also includes a fire retardant package.
- AcryShield A610 is a premium quick-set top coat that has optimum adhesion to SPF and is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required. A610 can be coated over a variety of other surfaces as well, including Asphalt, Single-Ply, Metal, and Concrete. A610 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements.
- AcryShield A640 is a premium elastomeric quick-set top coat that has unique bleed blocking properties that make it particularly suited for coating over Asphalt, BUR, and Mod Bit surfaces. A640 can also be coated over Metal, and Concrete. A640 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability.