As we are approaching the winter season, rain is likely to occur. While this is beneficial to our environment, some building owners and facility managers cringe at the thought that they may need to do a few roof leak repair projects in order to protect the assets inside their building(s). Don’t let this be a worry-some issue; National Coatings is committed to helping you reach a fast and professional solution to solving your roofing issues.
For over 32 years, National Coatings has formulated award winning, industry-leading products that specialize specifically in waterproofing and leak prevention. We understand the pressures and fears that are associated with roof leaks and water damage. From the very beginning, National Coatings has been committed to providing dedicated customer service and superior products to our customers. This is why we proudly provide roofing systems that excel far above the expectations with the following benefits:
- Non-Disruptive to the Work Environment during Application - allowing your business to conduct itself as usual during installation
- Environmentally-Friendly - ultra low VOC’s
- Reduced Roof Maintenance - high in UV blocking ingredients to protect your roof from early degradation
- Seamless Membrane - tailored to fit your buildings needs exactly
- Quick Installation - saving time and money with our quick-set technology
- Cost Effective - 50-70% less money than traditional roof replacement
- Renewable - environmentally friendly systems that extend the lifespan of your roof indefinitely
- WATERTIGHT – proven success for over 32 years, our systems provide layers of waterproofing and superior adhesion to the existing roof membrane
- Nationwide Reliable Approved Applicators - National Coatings partners with a group of approved applicators to serve you throughout the country
National Coatings offers roof maintenance systems and roof restoration systems for existing roof membranes that are in need of a roof leak repair project due to a failing, leaking and/or aging roof substrate. These roof coating systems can be applied over Single-Ply (EPDM, TPO, PVC and Hypalon), Built Up (BUR, Mod Bit, Asphalt), Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF), Metal and Concrete low slope roofing substrates and can come with a 10, 15 or 20 year full system warranty option. (For more information on our warranties – click here.)
There is no better choice than to use National Coatings for your roof leak repair because our dedicated customer service team combined with our superior products is unbeatable. Whether it is dealing with our customers by phone, in person, or online, the same superior customer service skills apply and our goal remains the same – we want to keep our customers happy! We believe there is more to superior customer service than just being nice. It's all about effective communication skills, providing top quality services and products to meet our customers needs and wants, as well as, respecting our customers and being able to assist them with any questions and/or concerns they may have.
We take the time and effort to get to know our customers and support them with their special products, delivery requirements and billing needs. If it's important to them - it is important to us!
Hear from our customers firsthand -
"I appreciate the effort that National Coatings put in to this project. National Coatings was very responsive to our needs in getting us the materials that we needed, when we needed them. Without the team effort from all players, this project could not have been completed on time."
-Larry Hubbard, installer and owner of Texas Commercial Finishes for the Reliant Stadium job
"I get calls from other coating folks - but I seriously doubt that I would get the high quality product & service I get from you. It's a pleasure to work with you!"
- Northern California Roofing Contractor
"Keep up the outstanding business."
- Spray Foam Insulation and Roofing Company
"Not many areas you can improve on. Keep up the good work"
- Roofing Contractor
"Thanks for all your help. The coating business has been a nice part of what we do!"
- SLO Roofing Contractor
"The collaboration for the project with National Coatings was very helpful along the way. The change to the quick set product was accomplished on the fly and was a seamless effort due to the intimate association during the life cycle of the project. It would not have been successful otherwise as the timing was at the end of the season"
- Anthony J. Berzinas, Facilities Project Manager at California Lottery Commission
"National Coatings Corporation was helpful from start to finish. We choose them because their products reduce waste going to landfills, they are environmentally friendly with lower installation costs. The coatings are energy efficient and can be maintained indefinitely. We are very happy with the performance of our new National Coatings roof!"
- Luiz Lopez, Major Hospital Project Manager