Don't Let Light Rain & Dew Stop You!
AcryShield® Quick Set roof coatings are specifically formulated to resist early wash-off associated with light rain and heavy dew weather conditions. Contractors are able to complete their roof installation job without worry that the system will not set-up during these weather conditions. AcryShield Quick Set base coat and top coat roof products can be applied on virtually any roofing substrate including: BUR, Mod Bit, Asphalt, Hypalon, EDPM, TPO, PVC, Metals, SPF, and Concrete.
The Quick Set line includes many benefits such as:
* Cost effective
* Non-Intrusive Application Process
* Quick Installation
* Reduced Roof Maintenance
- AcryShield A602 is a quick-set base coat for single-ply substrates. This high performance base coat has the technology to coat directly over hard to coat substrates such as Hypalon, TPO, and EPDM. A602 eliminates the need for a costly single-ply roof tear-off and removes the need for pre-treating an EPDM membrane with a caustic solution to obtain adequate adhesion.
- AcryShield A603 is a water borne, quick set base coat for surfaces such as Concrete, BUR, Mod Bit, and Asphalt Emulsion. A603 provides superior protection against ponded water.
- AcryShield A600 is a ZERO VOC, premium elastomeric, quick-set top coat that has optimum adhesion over SPF, Metal and Concrete. AcryShield A600 is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required. A600 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability. This top coat also includes a fire retardant package.
- AcryShield A610 is a ZERO VOC, premium quick-set top coat that has optimum adhesion to SPF and is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required. A610 can be coated over a variety of other surfaces as well, including Asphalt, Single-Ply, Metal, and Concrete. A610 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements.
- AcryShield A640 is a ZERO VOC, premium elastomeric, quick-set top coat that has unique bleed blocking properties that make it particularly suited for coating over Asphalt, BUR, and Mod Bit surfaces. A640 can also be coated over Metal, and Concrete. A640 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability.