Westgate San Leandro
An Office and Retail Building
Size: 413,000 square feet
Location: San Leandro, California
Products: SRC Silicone Roof Coating and SRC Roof Primer A504
Contractor: Bigham Taylor Roofing Corp
Roof Consultant: Kelleher, Boyd & Associates
- Budget constraints required the building owner to avoid a costly tear off of the existing roof.
- Avoid disruption to tenants to install new roof.
- Provide a sustainable, cost effective, energy efficient roofing system.
- Multiple and complicated penetrations on the roof.
- High concentration of rooftop equipment.
- 15 Year Silicone Roof Coating System was installed using SRC Roof Primer A504 and SRC roof coating.
- SRC Roof Coatings provided the cost effective and high performance roof system needed.
- SRC Safety Granules added protection against foot traffic and physical abuse, providing even more durability.
- Roofing System was able to be installed with no interruption to tenants working inside.
- Walkways were installed using SRC Safety Yellow Coating and Granules.
National Coatings Silicone Roof Coating System was installed with no disruption to the tenants inside the building. The cost-effective application process was successful and the owners were very pleased they could restore their existing roof and avoided a tear-off. The building owner received superior protection against repeated foot traffic all while gaining a roofing system that will provide minimized roof maintenance fees and a prolonged life of the roof.