Hard Rock Stadium - Custom Color Logo
Home of the Miami Dolphins
Location: Miami, Florida
Logo Size: Two logos approximately 16,000 square feet each, totaling a little over 32,000 square feet
Products: National Coatings' Quick Set AcryShield products
- Hard Rock Stadium logo artwork and color needed to be precise.
- Logo coating required superior dirt pick-up resistant for optimum visibility for years to come.
- Hot and humid weather conditions with mid-day storms required the use of a fast-setting roof coating to ensure proper set-up and dry time.
- Florida's humid environment promotes biological growth on the roof-top which would pose several problems unless addressed properly.
- The project was under a very tight schedule for the first Miami Dolphins home game.
National Coatings’ Color Specialist worked with the contractor and representatives at Hard Rock to perfectly match the colors to be used in the new logo. The large logo's were applied with precise detail.
The TPO membrane supplier choose National Coatings' primer and AcryShield base coat system to tenaciously adhere directly to the TPO.
The Quick Set AcryShield top coat provided industry leading UV protection, dirt pick-up resistance, longevity and brightness.
Quick Set AcryShield roof coating allowed the coating to set-up and skim within 30 minutes, ensuring all logo artwork would withstand an afternoon shower.
The Quick Set AcryShield product was specifically formulated for environments with wet weather, like Florida; therefore, the coating included additives that combat algae and fungicide growth to safeguard against any future biological growth.
Roofing contractors, Adam Honig with Thermoset Roofing and River Tunnell from SRG Roofing were pleased to work alongside and use National Coating's products. Tunnell stated, “It was a pleasure partnering with Andy, Missy and National Coatings on this project, everything went without a hitch and we are beyond impressed with the quality of their products.”
"One of the true testaments to our coatings high performance quality and durability was the finished logo's ability to withstand Hurricane Matthew; a category 4 storm that hit the Atlantic Coast of Florida only 48 hours after the completion of the project”, said Andy Eisner, National Coating's Gulf States-South East Regional Sales Manager. “Just imagine what National Coatings' silicone and acrylic coatings can do for your aging roof, regardless of the substrate and at a cost far less than a traditional re-roof."