Hundley Hardware Co.
Occupied Building - 20 Year Old Leaking Metal Roof
- Aged metal roof was leaking
- Building was occupied during installation and needed to remain open for business
- A custom color tint was required for an aesthetically pleasing roof
- Multiple roof levels
- Seams were reinforced and superior waterproofing was gained
- Hundley Hardware was able to remain open for business without disruptions
- Custom colored roof coating matched the existing building scheme
- Watertight and leak free
E.M. Hundley Hardware Company's building was an aged metal roof system that was over 20 years old and leaking into the interior sales floor of the building. IRC specified the National Coatings AcryShield® Restoration System which consisted of localized, reinforced two-coat, 100% acrylic elastomeric custom color coating system with polyester fabric reinforcement at all metal panel ends and joints.