National Coatings’ Quick Set roof coatings are excellent for use during Fall because they prevent early wash-off related to light rain and heavy dew weather conditions. The Quick Set coatings are ideal for restoring and maintaining your rooftop in a hurry.
Our watertight base and top coatings not only allow for quick installation but also provide a non-intrusive application process. These renewable systems eliminate the need for a costly and timely roof tear-off and provide cost effective solutions while reducing roof maintenance throughout the roofs lifespan. The AcryShield Quick Set coatings products can be applied on most roofing substrates, including:
- Mod Bit
It can be challenging for a contractor when heavy dew or light rain are forecast soon after initial application has begun, but National Coatings is here to help. Contact us NOW for more information 800-423-9557.
Acrylic AcryShield QuickSet Coatings can be used in the following systems:
- Roof Maintenance:
- Roof Restoration:
- Restoration & New Construction:
- New Construction & Tear-Offs:
Acrylic AcryShield QuickSet Base Coats:
- AcryShield A602 is a quick-set base coat with low VOC's. This high performance base coat has the technology to coat directly over hard to coat substrates such as Hypalon, TPO, and EPDM. A602 eliminates the need for costly TPO and PVC membrane replacement, and pre-treating EPDM with a caustic solution before the coating is applied.
- AcryShield A603 is a quick-set base coat with low VOC's. It is a water borne coating for surfaces such as Concrete, BUR, Mod Bit, and Asphalt Emulsion. A603 has superior protection against ponded water.
Acrylic AcryShield QuickSet Top Coats:
- AcryShield A600 is a premium elastomeric quick-set top coat that has optimum adhesion over SPF, Metal and Concrete and is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required. A600 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability. It also includes a fire retardant package.
- AcryShield A610 is a premium quick-set top coat that is excellent where extra levels of low temperature flexibility are required.
- AcryShield A640 is a premium elastomeric quick-set top coat that has unique bleed blocking properties that make it particularly suited for coating over Asphalt, BUR, and Mod Bit surfaces. A640 can also be coated over Metal, and Concrete. A640 exceeds ASTM D6083 requirements for critical properties such as tensile strength, elongation, wet adhesion, and weatherability.