In order to qualify for a full system warranty, we require the use of one of our approved applicators. This is beneficial for the building owner and facility maintenance manager because it safeguards the contractor’s overall business operations, quality of workmanship and performance of roof installations meet our high standards.
Requirements of a NCC's Approved Applicator:
- Financial strength & stability
- Scope of operations including system types and available crews & equipment
- Strategic emphasis on maintenance and roof life extension
- Liability insurance and bonding levels
- Litigation history
- Credit reference input
- Involvement and leadership with industry associations
- Effective and ongoing safety and training programs
- Successful projects with larger and more complex commercial/industrial roofs
- Individual personnel qualifications and length/stability of employment
- Building owner & facility manager references
- Commitment to high performance fluid-applied systems surrounding investment, training & commercial activities
- Demonstrated teamwork in developing and executing specifications with manufacturers and consultants
- In-field installations that demonstrate adherence to contract specifications and that show extended waterproofing performance
- The ability to implement & follow National Coatings warranty process.
NCC strives to provide our customers with the highest quality roof products and the best roofing contractors to ensure you have a watertight, high performance roofing system that will last you for many years to come. If you need an Approved Applicator, ask us - We can recommend a few!
For additional information regarding our Approved Applicator criteria click here and mention your request in the notes section. If you are a contractor interested in become an Approved Applicator, fill out our application or click the button below.