There is a roofing system engineered to last the life of your building. AcryShield® SPF Roofing Systems do not degrade like other roofs. The redundant waterproofing from long-lasting sprayed polyurethane foam (SPF roof) and high-performance acrylic roof coating also eliminates UV attack and deterioration. Roof performance properties in year 15 are equivalent to the initial installation. Consider the National Roofing Foundation’s comprehensive SPF sprayed polyurethane foam roof study where Dr. Rene M. Dupuis of Structural Research, Inc. concludes, "The field data…demonstrates that SPF roof systems provide long term performance and sustainability."
Achieve big boosts in your R-value with this fully-adhered, seamless, waterproofing system that has outstanding impact strength. Eliminate the most challenging problem of ponding water by custom tapering your roof as it is applied. All our AcryShield SPF Roofing Systems offer excellent value.
- SPF adds custom insulation to the roof and provides a monolithic, closed cell waterproofing layer over the entire existing roof field.
- SPF is self-flashing and provides a custom slope roof to eliminate drainage problems.
- AcryShield base coats provide an additional foundation layer of excellent waterproofing and provides many additional benefits such as superior adhesion and resistance to ponded water.
- AcryShield top coats provide industry leading UV protection, longevity and brightness. Our top coats are formulated for superior dirt pick-up resistance and protection against biological attack, such as algae and mold.
- Brilliant White Armor™ Roofing granules may be added for appearance, impact and foot traffic protection, improved traction across the roof surface and enhanced durability.
Learn more about SPF roofing and the benefits of coating an SPF roof, download our FREE Guide on SPF Roof Coating Systems.