In the EPDM images above, an AcryPly System was chosen to restore this rooftop. The acrylic coatings were spray applied directly over the failing EPDM creating a bright white, highly reflective, waterproof surface without seams. This monolithic, acrylic coating system offered this building an environmentally-friendly solution as a roof tear-off and replacement is not necessary and the system can be re-applied years down the road to further avoid a roof tear-off and replacement.
Benefits of an AcryPly System Include:
- Excellent waterproofing
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Extended Roof Life-Span
- Lowered Life Cycle Costs
- Lowered Energy Consumption and Costs
- Improved Occupant Comfort
- Installation Cost Savings (compared to traditional roof replacement options)
- Faster Installation
- No Roof Tear-off or Replacement Stages
- Less Labor Intensive
- Renewable and Sustainable
For more information on fully restoring your EPDM or single-ply roof contact us at 800-423-9557.
The image below is the full rooftop view of the restored EPDM roof using an AcryPly Restoration System.