- Fully Restored, Seamless, Weatherproofing System - Roof Coating Systems are monolithic membranes that are spray applied across your roof, around pipes, hatches, and other equipment found on the roof top to fully seal and waterproof your roof. When sprayed, the coating melts together if you will, so there are no seams, or patches around those hard to seal and reach areas.
- Cost Effective – Roof coatings are applied directly on top of your existing roof, speeding up installation time and reducing costs, as the systems are not as labor intensive as the installation of a new roof. A roof restoration system does not require the existing roof to be torn off, eliminating the contribution of landfill waste and costing you less, as you do not need to pay landfill fees.
- Sustainable - These systems are renewable and can be re-coated every 10+ years to lengthen the roof-life, renew the reflectivity, and ensure excellent waterproofing capabilities.
- Environmentally Friendly – Restoring your existing roof and reusing the current materials drastically reduces landfill waste and improves the environment. Many of our coating contain ultra low or zero VOC’s and can qualify for the US Green Building Council’s LEED program for Sustainable Sites, Energy and Atmosphere, and Materials and Resources.
- No Major Disruptions to The Work Environment During Installation – A huge cost advantage to both the AcryPly and ARM systems are they do not require a business to close during installation. The systems create minimal noise and have low odor (often zero VOC’s), allowing you to conduct business as usual with less disruption to the occupants inside the building. Installing a new roof can take upward of a few weeks, costing business owners a great amount of revenue loss while their business is closed during the installation process. Restoring your low-slope, commercial roof is far cheaper, quicker, and is much less disruptive to your buildings’ occupants than completing a traditional roof tear-off and new roof install.
- Reflectivity - Highly reflective top coats provide excellent UV protection to your rooftop. This additional protection adds years to your roof and reduces roof maintenance costs. Highly reflective roof coatings also deliver a cooler and more comfortable environment inside the building with less air conditioning usage, ultimately lowering your energy utility costs.
For more information and benefits on roof coating systems, download our FREE Roof Coating Product Brochure.