While roof coating systems are excellent for roof restoration and maintenance, they also provide superior UV protection, durability, waterproofing and much more for new construction projects. Below is a list of the key benefits for our three roof coating systems that are excellent for new construction: AcryShield SPF, AcryPly-D Deck-Up, and SRC Silicone Roof Coating Systems.
The Acrylic AcryShield SPF Roofing System
Superior Durability Lowers Life-Cycle Costs:
- SPF roofing systems are guaranteed for up to 20 years and many meet FM and UL standards
- Easily renewed for the lifespan of the building – creating true sustainability
Lowered Energy Costs with Cool Roof Technology:
- Cool Roof Coatings reflect the damaging heat and UV rays from the sun away from the roof top keeping the inside of your building a cooler more comfortable environment
- Excellent insulation for diminished heat and cold transfer in and out of the building
- Up to 30% lower energy cooling costs, reduce energy bills
Non-Disruptive, Easy Installation:
- Simplified roof installation and improved waterproofing performance
- Self-flashing roofing system creates a seamless layer of roofing protection
The Silicone SRC SPF Roofing System
- Reduced energy costs with high reflectivity
- High solids
- Low VOC’s
- One-component, moisture curing silicone roof coating system
- Renewable every 10-20 years, eliminating any need for a tear-off and re-roofing
- Superior coating adhesion with proprietary formulations that in most instances, eliminate the need for primers
- Silicone roof coatings provide excellent durability in extreme weather conditions and moderate ponding water
- Significantly lower labor and material costs compared to other roofing options
- Seamless roof membrane for reduced ongoing maintenance costs and issues
The AcryPly-D Deck-Up Roofing System
- Excellent waterproofing and weatherproofing. Elastomeric roof coatings resist general chemical attacks from precipitation and vent emissions over traditional roofing.
- Total UV blocking for outstanding protection against roof leaks and failures.
- Superior reinforcement for extra toughness
- Excellent insulation R-values
- Highest per inch Long-Term Thermal Resistance (LTTR) values
- Lower costs, easy application, no harmful or strong odors and less labor intensive compared to other roofing options.
- Wind life resistance, and fire and thermal barrier protection with UL approval
Cool Roof Solutions:
- Highly reflective acrylic roof coating technology lowers energy costs
- Engineered to chemically resist dirt pickup – roof stays whiter and more reflective for longer
- Reflectivity is up to three times better than traditional dark colored (BUR, EPDM, Mod Bit) roofing materials which reduces membrane stress and heat-accelerated aging and degradation
- Provides sustainable building with LEED credits
- Mechanical or adhesive attachment
- Composite board systems with or without polyiso insulation
- Minimal disruptions to occupants in the building during installation
For more information on any of these systems, download our FREE Systems Benefits Brochure or contact us at 800-423-9557.