National Coatings Blog
Since 1981 National Coatings Corporation has been working with leading companies across the US to help solve their roofing needs. We know these companies value performance, quality, service, and price and that is why we are committed to the following:
- To pursue a “solutions” approach to customer satisfaction, understanding that customers have various needs that include routine surveys, leak response/repair, roof restoration and wall restoration, complete re-roofing and new construction.
- Focuses on high performance weatherproofing that lasts longer and lowers costs over time.
- Commits to a systems approach that spans inspection, modeling, customized specifications, proven materials and applicators, post-job evaluations, preventive maintenance and warranty coverage.
- Partners with manufacturers and contractors who demonstrate quality products and workmanship and operate industry-leading business organizations.
- Values teamwork with building owners, specifiers, partner contractors and other manufacturers to achieve total project success.
- Click here for a partial list of our happy clients.
Standard Acrylic Coatings
AcryShield A400 has Unique Asphalt Bleed-Blocking Properties Excellent for Top Coat Over Asphalt
AcryShield A500 is excellent over Asphalt, Single-Ply, SPF, Metal & Concrete Roofing
AcryShield A510 is excellent in place of A500 in areas where additional fire retardant packages are not required
A510 can be applied over asphalt, single-ply, SPF, metal and concrete roofing.
AcryShield A502 base coat directly adheres hard to coat surfaces such as Hypalon, TPO, EPDM, & PVC Roofing
without the need for additional primers or an etching rinse.
AcryShield A503 base coat is designed to adhere to asphalt, mod bit and concrete surfaces, allowing for superior protection against ponded water and eliminating the need for costly roof replacement.
- AcryShield A550 urethane-like strength and elongation properties, this acrylic product is excellent for superior protection against foot traffic and physical abuse.
- AcryShield A590 has ULTRA high reflectance with superior UV protection. It lowers air conditioning energy costs, reduces roof degradation, and prolongs the lifespan of the roof.
- AcryShield Fast Setting base and top acrylic roof coatings are specifically formulated to resist early wash-off associated with heavy dew and light rain: A600, A610 and A640.