Become an Approved Applicator
Approved Applicator status implies:
- Confidence in the Applicator’s ability and willingness to consistently install National Coatings’ materials and systems in accordance with National Coatings’ standards.
- Recognition that the Applicator has an excellent reputation in the industry for high quality workmanship, high standards of integrity, dependable customer service and fair business practice.
- Confidence in the Applicator’s financial stability, good business management and staying power.
Criteria for acceptance:To receive and maintain Approved Applicator status the applicant must in the opinion of National Coatings, meet the following criteria:
- Possess strong financial stability and outlook.
- Have an excellent reputation among contractors, building owners and suppliers.
- Exhibit a consistent record of high quality applications of the same or similar type materials.
- Must have a valid roofing contractor license.
- Must be a member in a recognized roofing organization such as: NRCA, Western States, RCA etc.