With over 36 years of experience in manufacturing roof coatings, National Coatings has gone from delivering great roofing products to exceptional roofing products. We are proud to say that we are trusted by several Fortune 500 Clients including Google, Apple, Kaiser, Honda, and more. The United States Government, hospitals, schools, manufacturer's, warehousing and distribution centers, commercial property managers, major retailers, entertainment and hospitality companies all use our roof coating products. For a partial list of leading companies that request our products to be used on their roofs, click here.
NCC has always had the lead in high performance, innovative products that provide greater long-term protection, cost savings and overall performance in the roofing industry. We have led the industry with our superior adhesion and weatherproofing capabilities. AcryShield A550, developed over 20 years ago, is an acrylic coating with the tensile strength and elongation of a two-component solvent urethane coating. AcryShield A502 was the first roof coating available to ever be able to be applied directly on top of Hypalon, TPO, and EPDM without the need for additional primers or etching rinses. We are the ONLY roof coating manufacturer with over 10 years of proven performance to coating directly over these hard to coat surfaces. A502 has withstood the test-of-time and has proven to the industry to be the superior choice for maintaining and restoring brittle and cracking TPO, EPDM and Hypalon roof membranes. AcryShield A590 High Reflectance was engineered 9 years ago to offer an acrylic coating that reduces roof degradation while prolonging the life of the roof it is applied to. This product can lower the life-cycle costs of the roof and also significantly lower air conditioning energy costs.
Dedicated Customer Service
Hear it from our customers firsthand -
- "I appreciate the effort that National Coatings put in to this project. National Coatings was very responsive to our needs in getting us the materials that we needed, when we needed them. Without the team effort from all players, this project could not have been completed on time."
-Larry Hubbard, installer and owner of Texas Commercial Finishes for the Reliant Stadium job
- "I get calls from other coating folks - but I seriously doubt that I would get the high quality product & service I get from you. It's a pleasure to work with you!"
- Northern California Roofing Contractor
- "Keep up the outstanding business."
- Spray Foam Insulation and Roofing Company
- "Not many areas you can improve on. Keep up the good work"
- Roofing Contractor
- "The collaboration for the project with National Coatings was very helpful along the way. The change to the quick set product was accomplished on the fly and was a seamless effort due to the intimate association during the life cycle of the project. It would not have been successful otherwise as the timing was at the end of the season"
- Anthony J. Berzinas, Facilities Project Manager at California Lottery Commission
- "National Coatings Corporation was helpful from start to finish. We choose them because their products reduce waste going to landfills, they are environmentally friendly with lower installation costs. The coatings are energy efficient and can be maintained indefinitely. We are very happy with the performance of our new National Coatings roof!"
- Luiz Lopez, Major Hospital Project Manager